Unfortunately missing certain letters (Luxembourg case) I can’t print the page in one go and have to print the missing part in a second run. So I have to fill up with furniture till I reach the end of the text which is already printed, being careful to start at the correct line.
To reach the right line I decided to measure with spaces rather then with a ruler. A 20 point + a 2 point space make up for one line of text plus it’s 2 point lead.
Wanting to stick to my usual theme for my cards, I decided to start from a photo I took some years ago (still film photography and darkroom labour). As time was running short the matrix had to be a photopolymer plate.
Waiting to dry.
For the inside I choose as font Walbaum kursiv 20Pt.